Manager Loan RecoverySource The Guardian,1st March 2016
DTB (Diamond Trust Bank)
Established 7 years ago as a finance bank house, Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. Through its affiliation in Uganda , Kenya and Burundi, DTB has a regional presence which none of the peer banks can boast of, DTB Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with profit before tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over last 6years
With 25 operational branches in Tanzania, DTB is now looking for capable and qualified individuals to fill in the following positions:-
Manager Loan Recovery
The incumbent will be a member of business support with responsibility for ensuring the delivery of recovery strategies of a portfolio of Customers experiencing financial distress.
• Manage Customers and recover debts from them in a professional manner.
• Ensure appropriate recovery is achieved and generally provide pragmatic and effective legal support on impaired debts of the Bank.
• Lead detailed negotiations with Customers regarding the exit recovery strategy.
• Lead proactive formulation and implementation of strategies on managed exits recoveries.
• Assist in preparation of summons, instructions to external lawyers and manage recovery of debts through the Courts, including disposals of debtors' assets.
• Manage relationships with external service provider such as
• Liquidators, Executors, Police, Messengers of the Courts, Accountants, Receivers, judicial Managers, Valuators, etc.
Bachelor’s degree with professional banking qualifications.
Experience & competencies required
Minimum 5 years working experience in banking industry.
Good understanding of the role of Loan recoveries.
Previous experience of managing impaired Loan portfolio.
Good knowledge of the Legal system, Laws regarding recoveries of bad Loans and security issues.
Proactive individual who thrives in a multi-facetted it professional environment
If you meet the above requirements email:
Covering letter clearly indicating the position
• The subject of the email and application letter clearly
• Indicating the position.
• Your Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and
• Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The application must be sent digitally only through APPLY NOW below before 31st March 2016.
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
DIAMOND TRUST BANK TANZANIA LIMITED
901 Harbor view Towers, Samora Avenue, P.O. Box 115,
Dar Es Salaam,
Fax: + 255 22 2124244