OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYMENT
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania is inviting a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a vacancy of Plant Engineer - Back End in the Factory department.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be engaged on permanent and pensionable terms. '
• Planning, organizing and co-coordinating maintenance of heavy machinery, high speed rotating equipment, pressure vessels, pumps, packaging station and systems, material handling equipment and gearboxes.
• Monitoring the machines/units performance.
• Planning and implementing overhaul and preventive maintenance programmes.
• Design engineering for replacing or improving plant and equipment reliability.
• Managing a maintenance team comprising of skilled and unskilled labour.
• Budgeting and budget control for the back end section.
B. SC .or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
• At least five years' work experience in a similar position in a large manufacturing plant. Experience in the sugar industry would be preferable.
• Computer literacy.
• Burning desire to succeed in a high performance environment.
• Effective communication in English language.
• Ready to work long hours. .
• Sound mental and physical health.
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned address not later than the 14
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 50,