The School of St Jude is a charity funded school that provides a FREE
We are seeking a creative energetic individual to fill the position above based in Arusha, Tanzania at the School of St Jude.
Responsible for communicating and updating both current supporters of the school as well as potential supporters.
- Setting up communication plans so that sponsors and donors are updated.
- Maintaining accurate database records in respect to what has been communicated with supporters
- Constantly reviewing communication and investigate ways to improve quality and supporter engagement potential.
- Update all business and academic leaders on any post form 6 initiatives and write brief reports for the boards of the school.
- Work with other staff within the office also working towards raising funds for the near 1900 students within the school currently receiving a free education due to fundraising efforts within the office
- To perform any other duties as requested by Manager/Founder
Skills and Competence:
- Strong creative writing skills
- Great team player
- Energetic, consistent and dedicated personality
- Good Publisher and Word skills
- Excellent written English skills
- Must have a good grasp of written English and able to write in a friendly, informal, warm and engaging house style
- Detail orientated
- Flexible and able to adapt to diverse briefs
- Organisational skills
A minimum commitment of 24 months is expected.
St Jude's pays a comfortable monthly living allowance, which is enough to live on but not enough to fund travel around Africa. St Jude's also assists with accommodation. For further information regarding working at The School of St Jude please visit our FAQ page or email our HR department.
Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com. THE SUBJECT LINE MUST BE THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: SOSJ/HR/004/2/15
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!