COLLEGE OF AFRICAN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, MWEKA
The College of African Wildlife Management, Mwaka (CAWM), Founded in 1963 is a leading institution in professional and Technical training in Wildlife and Tourism Management, conducting applied research and offering community services in the form of consultancies in wildlife and Tourism Management. The College was established in 1963 by Act of parliament Number 8 og 1964 and is registered by the East African Community (EAC) and southern African Development Community (SADC). It is located on the southern slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, 14 km north of Moshi municipality.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer II
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer recruitment processes.
• Collects keeps and updates human resource data and information.
• Orients new staff.
• Prepares manpower development plans.
• Assists in implementing employee’s annual performance appraisal.
• Prepares periodic performance reports.
• Participates in logistics and monitoring of essential utilities such as water and electricity.
• Handles employees welfare matters.
• Conducts any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
• BA in Human Resources Management, public administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• At least three (3) years of working experience in the relevant field.
• Age limit not above 35 years.
Mode of Application
Application accompanied with complete curriculum vitae (CV), two passports photos and copies of all relevant certificates and transcript must be submitted to the address below not later than 10th March, 2016. Testimonials, provisional results, Statement of results, (Form IV and form VI Results slips) shall not be accepted.
The applicant must provide names and contacts (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of at least two referees).
College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
MOSHI – TANZANIA